My feet are gross. And I am not talking modest-girlie-I’m-so-gross-gross. I am talking GASP-too-gross-for-words-gross. I guess its the price I pay for loving to wear the same jank-ass pair of flip flops. Last night, I decided that I was sick of my heels snagging on the bedsheets and being mistaken for homeless people feet so I tried out this new-fangled recipe.
Remove the Homelessness From Your Feet
Prep Time. 5 min / Cook Time. 45 minutes
1. Start with two grody feet.
2. Add the AWESOME magical power of the Ped-Egg. Scrub Vigorously.
2b. There is much ick to get through. See?
3. Sand with a pumice. Repeat with smooth side if necessary.
4. Use a generous dollop of Sara’s Salty Sea Salve.
5. Et Voila! You are now the owner of a pair of non-nomadic feet.