Yay! Today was a good day. Started off with spending the morning with Matt & Jaxon (Mylo likes to sleep in, heh). Then I had a FABULOUS workout at the Y. See my previous posts–I can’t say enough good things about the Y. I was drenched with sweat and then at the end Mylo laughed while I struggled through crunches and lower ab exercizes (bathing suit body here I come!)
Got both boys down for a nap at the same time (heaven!), got our federal refund back – whoo! and then created a new character for Everquest 2 with Mylo. We went to see Daddy at lunch and tried on plastic shoes at Payless! Daddy tried to sneak up on Jaxon but he’s too clever for Daddy!
Got to hang out with my whole family tonight, only Matt, Marilu, and Tyler were missing. It was fun although Lizzie tried to get Jaxon drunk off wine! LOL
Before I forget: The FRIDAY FIVE!
5. A tired Mylo.
4. Hurting my knee in step class.
2. Jaxon pooping on the carpet.
1. Matt having to work so much.
5. The Y (and Kid’s Place!)
4. Tax refund – whooo!
3. Throwing the tennis ball with Matt
2. Jaxon laughing when I “sipped” out of his cup
1. Mylo talking to me and smiling – I love my sons so much!!!
See you next week!!!