So I realized that having babies means never having any privacy… at least when you live in a house where the doors don’t lock.I can’t even poop without company. I thought I could distract him with lunch, but nope, Jaxon busts through the door, chicken in hand, ready to play and go through all the drawers. He tries to unroll the toilet paper, shut the toilet lid on me, and went through all my make up and jewelry. Later on that evening I found that chicken nestled up next to one of my hair brushes. Gross.
I think having a toddler and a newborn is getting to me…. I’ve been so doped up Tylenol with codeine I don’t really know what’s going on.
5. Top Chef – Whoo!! Carla’s going to the finale!!
4. Hair extentions… long hair = fabulous!
3. Starbucks double tall foamy no-whip peppermint mocha… gets me through the day.
2. Washable couch cushions
1. Jaxon’s giggles and Mylo’s chirps
5. Bally’s no-babies under six months Kiddie Care
4. Sticky-butt poops
3. Dogs on the furniture… grrrh
1. Nights without my booble!