I sit down at the computer after tackling the dishes, the bathtub, putting Jaxon down for a nap, finding shoes and crib sheets that fit from Babies R Us, the long drive-thru line at Starbucks (and my sub par Pumpkin Spice Latte), and dropping Matt off at work and find that I have an IM waiting. It’s Matt. And this is what it says:
are you there?
i am here now
1) I love you.
2) I adore you.
3) I think you are just beautiful.
4) I love sleeping next to you.
5) I love seeing your face when I get home.
6) I love nothing more than wonderful hugs from you.
7) I like how you smell.
8) I love talking with you.
9) I love how you dress.
10) I love seeing you with my boy.
11) I love knowing my boys will grow up with your insight and influence to help them.
You are the best, Jessielah. =)
[Photo]I am truly a lucky lady to have such a great husband.
1. I love that I have a husband who takes the time to tell me things that make me feel so special.
2. I love that he loves spending the little time he has with me and Jaxon.
3. I love kissing him when he wears his mouth piece.
4. I love that he cares enough about me to make sure that I brush my teeth at night and don’t fall asleep on the couch.
5. I love debating politics with him and bouncing ideas off of each other
6. I love that we can admit when each other is right — without gloating.
7. I love that he gave me two healthy and beautiful boys.
8. I love that we fit perfectly together.
9. I love that he’s the man of my dreams… literally! I used to dream of this beautiful, dark haired, blue eyed guy and I found him and married him!
10. I love when he blames farts on Bitzer the cat.
11. I love when he tells me that he scoured the world looking for me… and found me on craigslist!
I could go on and on and on… there are so many things I love about him and I am so glad that he’s my husband and the father of my children.